Patz Replacement Chain
The PATZ Link....your guarantee of quality and reliability.
Look for the PATZ imprint on each link - your guarantee of dependable, reliable performance year-round.
For maximum service life and reliable operation, never mix Patz Chain and components with other brands.
Patz has been the industry leader in barn/gutter cleaner chain ever since Paul Patz invented and patented the hook-and-eye link chain in 1948.
The PATZ Hook-and-eye Chain Is Built Strong for Proven Performance you can count on!
- Here's why:
- Superior raw materials! Special alloy steels are stronger, tougher, and more wear-resistant!
- Improved closed-die forging to close tolerances never before seen in hook-and-eye chain providing more chain and components that fit together better for smoother operation.
- Heat treated using precise state-of-the-art processes for maximum wear and longevity!
- Manufactured to meet the highest world-class quality standards to provide you with the best product ever offered by Patz.
- Tests have proven and validated the superior performance of the Patz Chain.
Patz Chain is a true forging!
Patz chain is manufactured using the most advanced closed-die forging methods for maximum strength, uniformity and consistency in every link.
Closed-die forging refines the grain structure and develops the optimum grain flow, maximizing impact toughness, fracture toughness and fatigue strength. Patz chain is not a casting.
More About The Patz Chain...