Patz Models 6000 & 8000 PTO Drive Vertical Pit Pumps - Overview
Agitate FAST, Transfer FAST, Load FAST
Features & Benefits
The single or dual agitation nozzles flex 5 degrees above to 35 degrees below horizontal. The valve is a knife style, and it can be shifted with the PTO speed at idle.
- Choose from two pump mounting options for agitating below-ground liquid-manure storage pit and for loading liquid-manure spreaders:
- Stationary base secured to manure pit or
- Two-point tractor hitch with hydraulics for tilting (540 or 1,000 RPM).
- Match your pit depth with choice of four pump lengths: 6, 8, 10 and 12 feet (1.83, 2.44, 3.05 and 3.66 m). Large U-bolts allow the frame to be adjusted up or down for precise placement.
- Match your desired speed of transfer and loading with two pump sizes: 6-inch (152 mm) and 8-inch (203 mm) pipe.
- Reduce agitation time with dual nozzles that blend crusted manure and settled solids into a liquid slurry fast.
- Get better pit clean out by agitating every corner by adjusting nozzles (rotating 270° and raising/lowering 20°).
- When there is no crusting or settled solids, pump liquid manure with low-investment pump. Or, add options as needed.
- Save time when agitating, transferring, and loading due to voluted impeller blades for high-volume pumping [up to 3,500 gallons (13,247 liters) per minute]. Transfer or load while agitating.
- Get high load-carrying capacity and long service life from tapered roller bearings in oil bath chamber protected by three seals.
- Lower repair costs with impeller housing, impeller and shear plate of AR400 abrasion-resisting steel.
- A 3-quart oil reservoir makes it easy to monitor oil level in the bearing pack.
- Reduce maintenance costs and get long service life from heavy-duty gearbox.
- Tractor Requirement: 100 HP minimum
- Ask for more information about remote agitation/storage systems.
Easily insert pump into pit because it is articulated on two-point hitch. Enjoy the convenience of all-hydraulic controls or choose manual controls.
The loading pipe is 20 feet long (6.1 m) and includes a wheeled undercarriage.
Read more about the Patz Models 6000 & 8000 PTO Drive Vertical Pit Pump Specs