Patz Model 3605 Trough Slider-Bed Belt Conveyor
- Overview & Features
The Patz Model 3605 Trough Slider-Bed Belt Conveyor provides versatility for economical conveying of light-to-medium-density bulk materials.
- When a smaller conveyor canít handle the volume you need, choose the Patz Model 3605.
- Move material at your speed with 4 belt speed choices. (Shown with various options installed).
- Heavy-duty steel drive pulley is 5" (127.0 mm) dia., crowned, rubberlagged for positive nonslip traction.
Standard features that benefit you day after day
- Open pan design provides trough for extra capacity and reduces belt friction for lower power requirements.
- Return wheels carry belt on return bottom to reduce friction for longer belt life and less strain on the drive system.
- Bearings are precision, long-life, sealed, and greaseable for trouble-free, continuous duty.
- Covers available to protect material and conveyor from wind, rain, and other contaminants.
- Steel, bolt-together conveyor sections are high gloss polyester powder coated to resist rust. The rugged, formed frame is heavy-gauge steel for durability.
- Convenient adjustment for belt tension and tracking.
Optional features for extra versatility
- An optional powered brush belt wiper cleans the top surface of the belt.
- Conveyor stands are available for extra versatility.
- Belts are available with a textured or smooth surface. The splice is stainless steel.
- Loading hopper controls material loading and prevents spillage.
Read more about the Patz Model 3605 Trough Slider-Bed Belt Conveyor Specs